AppointmentSchedule your medical appointment with Dr. Joseph El-Mann
E-BOOKSDownload our Parents Handouts
about important issues.
OFFICELearn how to get to our office.
PHONESBarra: (21) 2439-2817 / 98153-3272
Tijuca: (21) 2298-1989 / 98153-3272
Dr Joseph El-Mann
- Graduated in Medicine from the Universidade Federal Fluminense (UFF), in 1991.
- Residency in Pediatrics at the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ) – 1992 to 1995.
- Paediatric and Neonatal Intensive Medical Care since 1995 at the Municipal Hospital Souza Aguiar in Rio de Janeiro (HMSA)
- Doctor of the Fire Department of the State of Rio de Janeiro working with advanced life support – 1992 to 1998.
- Doctor of the Fire Department of the State of Rio de Janeiro working on GMAR specifically with Drowning on the beaches of Rio de Janeiro – 1998 to 2006.
- Pediatrician of Fire Department of the State of Rio de Janeiro working in Hospital Central Aristarcho Persoa (HCAP) – 2006 to 2015.
- Chief of Pediatric Services at the Hospital Central Aristarcho Pessoa (HCAP) – 2013 to 2015.
- Coordinator of the Pediatric Department of the State Fire Department of Rio de Janeiro since 2015.
- Director of the 3 (third) Polyclinic of Niteroi – State Fire Department of Rio de Janeiro.
- Pediatrician with more than 20 years of experience in private practice in Rio de Janeiro.
"Dr. Joseph has a care and attention with my son, it is wonderful. I trust with my eyes closed!"Ana Luíza Toledo
"Beyond competence and caring for his patients, Dr. Joseph is always reassuring us in what are the most difficult times in a mother's life"Michelle Ricci de Castro
"Dr Joseph is an excellent pediatrician and has been taking care of our two daughters for 6 years, always with great attention and efficiency."Ana Lúcia Nobre
18 de July de 2018
Você sabia que o Sarampo é muito contagioso? Na verdade, 9 em cada 10 pessoas…